Quiet quitting, but is it no longer quiet? Are you snoozing on AI? There is a DE&I gap, but do you know where?
As we step into the dynamic landscape of 2024, these are the questions our 2024 Hays Salary & Hiring Trends Guide addresses. It provides a comprehensive overview of labor market trends including salaries, contractor rates and invaluable workforce insights that’ll get your organization ahead.
In our 7th edition, three forces resonate throughout the workforce that you can’t afford to ignore:
- Employee dissatisfaction: 71% of workers want to leave their jobs in the next 12 months as opposed to 60% on 2023. Are you losing your best talent without even knowing it?
- AI as a powerful tool for employee empowerment: Only 38% of organizations encourage the use of AI technologies or tools, such as ChatGPT, translations software or Midjourney for work.
- The DE&I Challenge: 55% of employees feel their organization doesn’t take DE&I policies seriously while 30% of employers don’t have a DE&I policy at all.
What will you find in our 2024 Salary Guide?
- Hiring trends and forecast
- Employee satisfaction and how to motivate your employees to reduce staff turnover
- How you can improve your DE&I initiatives to meet employee expectations
- Top benefits employees are looking for
- Salaries – average salaries and contractor rates for 500+ jobs across 8 sectors
- Hottest jobs in 2024
Unlock the door to an extensive analysis derived from the responses of over 3,500 professionals, into the prevailing labor market and insights on employee satisfaction, motivation, and workplace expectations.
Stay competitive - Benchmark your salary
Discover permanent salaries and contractor rates by job title, experience, and location across these sectors:
2023 Hays Salary Guide
Get a comprehensive overview into the labor market including salaries, benefits, in-demand jobs, forecast hiring plans for 2023 as well as remote and hybrid working trends.
2022 Hays Salary Guide
The Great Reset to the World of Work significantly shifted employee expectations. Find out more and key tactics for reducing staff turnover.
Are you being paid your worth? See how your salary compares with our free tool.