Working for your tomorrow
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding, and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers.
With more than 55 years of business success, we have a reputation as the world leader in workforce solutions.
Most recently, Hays ranked 6th on SIA's Largest Global Staffing Firms list, and was named as one of the Largest IT Staffing Firms in the US. In addition to being named a Market Leader by Everest Group in their MSP and RPO rankings.
With a team of more than 13,000 people working in 33 countries, we help millions of people achieve their own career goals, while providing organizations of all sizes with workforce solutions that set them up for success.
Providing advice, insights, and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
- Hays U.S. is a leading global recruitment firm with a 21-year track record operating in the U.S. in permanent and contract staffing. Today we are recognized as one of the leaders in technology and construction recruitment.
- Our purpose is to benefit society by investing in lifelong partnerships that empower people and organizations to succeed, creating opportunities and improving lives
- We are also committed to playing a positive role in the communities in which we operate. As part of this, our ‘Helping for your tomorrow’ volunteering program led to c.7,000 hours of community volunteering by our Hays colleagues worldwide in H1 FY23, up from c.5,000 in H1 FY22.
- In 2021, we became a Carbon Neutral company. And in March 2022, the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) approved Hays’ Science-Based targets. This landmark step demonstrates Hays' firm commitment to be the first global specialist recruitment firm to reach Net Zero.
- Read our Carbon Reduction Plan
- Read our Net Zero Journey
- Build partnerships: Partnerships power what we can achieve. We take the time to listen and understand people’s needs and aspirations so that we can meet them. Collaboration and inclusivity are at the heart of our approach, creating solutions together, learning from each other and sharing our knowledge and experience. That’s what supports strong relationships and enables shared success.
- Think beyond: Our knowledge and ambition is what drives us forward. We challenge ourselves and our customers because we bring open, inquisitive minds that consider every angle and aren’t held back by “that’s the way we’ve always done it”. We see the big picture today while we build a long-term perspective of tomorrow that anticipates change and enables us to be confident and agile with our advice. That’s what makes us experts.
- Do the right thing: We always act in the best interests of our candidates, our clients, our communities and each other. There is always more than one solution, and we want to find the right one every time, because every person and situation is different. We stand by our commitments, we keep our promises, and we treat everyone with the respect they deserve. That’s what earns trust. We believe that responsible companies should have Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at their heart.
- Our global ED&I Council helps co-ordinate and drive our actions. We made progress in FY22 by further embedding UNSDG Goal 5: Gender Equality in our strategy. We have set stretching targets on female representation in senior management. By 2025, we have committed to reach a level of 45% female leaders (FY22: 42% female) among our senior leadership of c.630 individuals, and to reach 50% by 2030.