US Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
Full Terms and Conditions for use of the Hays website.
Your use of this site
You will not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United States or elsewhere)
- To post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it.
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site
- To take any action that affects Hays' reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself
Links to or from other websites
Security and passwords
Intellectual property rights
Changes to or temporary unavailability of this Site
Short Message Service (SMS)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained on this Site including any salary information or surveys are given in good faith and Hays uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Hays gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
No liability is accepted by Hays for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Site. Hays shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for (a) loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects; loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption to data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Site. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude Hays’ liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree fully to indemnity us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this Site.
We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. Whilst we take all reasonable endeavors to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Your use of the Site and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this website.
Hays.com is the web site for Hays U.S. Corporation, whose registered office is 4350 W. Cypress Street, Suite 1000, Tampa, Florida 33607
In case of any query regarding the information on this web site, please contact email@example.com.
© Copyright Hays plc 2021. HAYS, the Corporate and Sector H devices, Recruiting experts worldwide, the HAYS Recruiting experts worldwide logo and Powering the world of work are trademarks of Hays plc, registered in England and Wales, registered number 975677 whose registered office is 4th Floor 20 Triton Street, London, United Kingdom, NW1 3BF.