Case Study: Trusted partner for niche IT skillsets
- Our client is a U.S. credit union headquartered in Virginia, and has partnered with Hays since 2017. They are the largest natural member credit union in the United States, both in asset size and in membership.
- In 2018, they expanded their customer base tenfold to include all military members, their family and close friends, now serving approximately 9 million customers.
- Our client was awarded Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2020, Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT, and Forbes America’s Best Employers.
- Seeking professionals with niche skill sets, as many of their departments use non-standard software for internal security and compliance reasons (such as PEGA Developers - only 17 qualified LinkedIn candidates nationwide for the role given the client’s requirements)
- Large volume recruitment needs for projects
- Rigorous screening and interview process with heavy technology in a complex enterprise environment that requires a recruitment partner who is familiar with the process and who can coach candidates to be successful.
- With a rigorous recruitment approach, the Hays team focuses by job specialism and studies everything there is to know about the discipline, technology utilized, and what is needed to perform well in the role.
- This job specialization results in deep networks within each category, enabling Hays to quickly present qualified shortlists – unlike generalist staffing firms that will struggle to produce 2 suitable candidates against a niche requirement.
- Hays utilized market insights to strategically source each opportunity and place niche PEGA Developer. Marketing mapping revealed a local market of only 17 qualified candidates, which prompted Hays to leverage this insight into transitioning the role to a remote position and broadening the talent pool.
- Hay’s dedicated Contractor Care Team provides weekly contact with the clients contractors, ensuring all their concerns and needs are addressed while they are on assignment. We maintained high compliance standards through rigorous screening process, which includes employment, education, reference and criminal background checks.
- Our contractors benefit from our comprehensive program. We address their employment questions or concerns and making sure they are satisfied and successful throughout their contract.
- Filled 50+ roles with our client, 15% have been converted to permanent employees · Successfully placed niche roles including Gemalto Security Specialists, Informatica /ETL Engineers, Pega Developers & Azure Big Data Engineers
- Received positive feedback from our contractors who have recommended us to several potential candidates from their network
- We have maintained top tier status in a competitive program, making it through several rounds of optimization and reaching 250% of our placement target in the first year
- Currently recruiting for several roles, and have 25 contractors on assignment.
17 Qualified candidates
50 Jobs Filled
TALK TO HAYS
FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP
I'm interested in Enterprise Solutions from Hays
Today's solutions lay the foundation for pursuing tomorrow's opportunities. Aided by technology and automation, we make managing complex talent needs simpler and easier.Discover how
Need new recruits? Look no further
Whether you’re seeking short-notice contractors or permanent employees, we have candidates in our databases that are sure to fit the bill.