Case Study: Workforce of 350 mobilized in 2 days
- A $7.6 billion global integrator with offices worldwide specializing in high-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cyber security services and work with dozens of end customers that outsource much of their IT portfolio to them. They were engaged to provide a call center solution to handle State unemployment claims as a result of COVID-19.
The challenge: Quickly staffing a large call center
- Hays was one of 3 suppliers working on this project tasked with placing 700 Call Center Agents. All roles were remote, work-from-home positions.
The solution: All hands on deck
- Hays mobilized a team of 40 expert recruiters across all of our US offices and managed the recruitment process from end-to-end: sourcing, screening, conducting all interviews, compliance, selection and onboarding the entire workforce. All functional areas of the business were involved in this project and the Hays National Account Executive project managed it from start to finish which included sending out mass communications, tracking the status of all candidates in the pipeline, and the work being done to get the resource placed.
- A highly successful LinkedIn marketing campaign resulted in 1,500 candidates sourced within 24 hours. Furthermore, we strategically targeted college students and candidates who needed a supplementary income, contributing to a low attrition rate. We knew that primary income earners who may have been furloughed due to COVID were much more likely to leave once their original job was reinstated. Due to COVID, there were delays in background and drug screens being processed.
- The client gave us a waiver allowing candidates to start work if their checks were in progress and with the understanding that if they did not pass, we would remove the worker. To mitigate potential non compliance, we provided candidates with this context and asked detailed screening questions during the interviews regarding their background and drug use. Very few candidates had to be pulled from the project due to non-compliance.
- A workforce of 350 mobilized in 2 days
- We successfully placed 350 workers within 48 hours; In comparison, the other 2 vendors took 2 weeks to fill the same number of roles
- We had the lowest attrition rate out of all 3 vendors, which we attribute to our scalable sourcing strategy
- We received extremely positive feedback from our client about our responsiveness to their requests and quality of resources.
500+ Candidates interviewed
350 Remote jobs filled
2 Days to fill all roles
TALK TO HAYS
FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP
I'm interested in Enterprise Solutions from Hays
Today's solutions lay the foundation for pursuing tomorrow's opportunities. Aided by technology and automation, we make managing complex talent needs simpler and easier.Discover how
Need new recruits? Look no further
Whether you’re seeking short-notice contractors or permanent employees, we have candidates in our databases that are sure to fit the bill.