Commercial Interiors Superintendent for a Northern VA-based GC!
Your new company:
Our client is a reputable and nationwide construction firm, with their East Coast division based out of Loudoun County. Construction firm is looking to hire a experience superintendent with experience in high end interiors. Their operations consist of two divisions: the Base Build Division, which specializes in data center construction projects in Northern Virginia, and the Specialty Projects Division, focusing on high-end interiors, including class A office spaces, law firms, and smaller base developments in education, commercial office, and healthcare sectors. With an annual revenue ranging from $400M to $500M, our client is recognized as a top ENR contractor, offering diverse and exciting projects.
Your new role:
As a Commercial Interior Superintendent at the general contractor, you will be a key member of the team, responsible for overseeing and managing commercial interior projects. The typical project you’ll be working on is mostly interior fit out. These project might include office building fit out, multi-family, hospitality, industrial, life sciences, retail, and institutional as well. and take on significant responsibilities within the company. You will also review plans, manage schedules, build rapport with subcontractors as well as owners and architects on the project. Daily inspections of work completed as per the job specs, as well as maintaining the working hours and making sure safety on site is held at the highest priority. You also bring that strong leadership skill, attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively will ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proven experience as a Superintendent in commercial construction projects, preferably with a focus on high-end interiors. Experience in working office building fit outs with ranging from 20k sq ft to 200k sq ft.
- Must have experience in Procore, Blue Beam, and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills to effectively manage project teams and schedules.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and the ability to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders at various levels.
- A passion for delivering quality projects and a commitment to safety.
- Comfortable commuting parts Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland
What you'll get in return:
- Salary between 120-140k - $2,500 sign-on bonus to welcome you to the team.
- Monthly $600 vehicle allowance to support your mobility requirements.
- Annual profit-sharing to reward your contributions.
- 4% matching contribution to your 401k retirement plan.
- Company-paid healthcare insurance for comprehensive coverage.
- Access to the company's specialized training program, aimed at enhancing core project management skills.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
- The chance to work on diverse and interesting projects, collaborating with a down-to-earth team.
- The satisfaction of contributing to a company that values employee well-being and offers a fun and rewarding workplace culture.
What to do now:
If you are an experienced Commercial Interior Superintendent, 5+ years of experience in interior office fit outs, I want to hear from you. Call Kevin Trinh on 571-765-6818 to schedule a time for us to have a confidential conversation.