NYCDEP | Resident Engineer for Treatment Plants & Pump Station projects
Your new company
An industry leader is looking to add an engineer to oversee construction of their NYC projects. Working within the Water/Wastewater industry, they will be fulfilling the role of a Resident Engineer.
Your new role
The Resident Engineer will oversee the engineering portions of construction while on-site. Working with office engineers as well as an Assistant Resident, the right candidate will be providing change orders, planning new designs, working with inspection crews for correct installation, and more.
What you'll need to succeed
- NYCDEP Experience 5+ yrs min.
- ARE/Resident Engineer experience - 3 yrs min.
- History of strong technical skills and project coordination
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- PE license required
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with an industry leader, with a variety of projects within the future
- Market competitive benefits package and pay
- Building relationships with some of the best in the sector
- Become known as the SME in the water treatment plant projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1143519