Your New Company
Our client specializes in multifamily housing projects all across the nation. They are known for creating and managing a wide range of residential properties, including apartments and condominiums, with a focus on quality and sustainability.
Your New Role
- Oversee construction project tasks and processes, supervising a team of engineers.
- Manage specialty trade coordination and subcontractor relationships.
- Facilitate contract administration, estimating, and budgeting.
- Ensure project schedules are updated and materials are on track.
- Maintain project documentation, resolve punch list items, and assist in project close-out.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in construction or engineering-related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3–5 years of construction in project and quality control experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Proficiency in Windows operating system, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of federal, state and local code for Handicap, Fair Housing, ANSI
What You'll Get in Return
- Benefits such as Healthcare, Vision, Dental, 401k
- Competitive pay of $70k-110k DOE
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 424-348-2968
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.