Leasing Consultant - New York, NY - $65-75k - Full Benefits - 401k
Would you consider a Leasing Consultant role working for a renowned national Real Estate developer, owner/operator with over $8 billion in equity? This successful organization specializing in commercial real estate has recently ventured into the multifamily space and are looking to bring their property management operations in house.
The company is seeking a Leasing Consultant Manager to support a 130+ unit luxury rental property in the Financial District.
This is the perfect opportunity to be one of the first to help build-out a new division with a company that has a solid financial backing, and aggressive growth plans in the pipeline.
- The position shall perform all aspects of the leasing process including greeting, scheduling, touring, qualifying, and preparing all required paperwork for prospects and applicants
- Must be determined and tenacious in follow-ups and closings of lease agreements
- Facilitate monthly lease renewal negotiations with current residents and closing activities related to lease renewal agreements
- Accurately obtain and compile prospect/applicant data for entry into CRM Spread sheets or software, Building link, Onsite, Yardi and related software platform
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in business administration or related field or equivalent experience
- New York State Real Estate Salesperson License
- Strong understanding of the New York Real Estate Multi Family Rental Market
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience