Onsite Leasing Manager / Portland Oregon/ Great Benefits and up to 80K yearly
Your new company:
Hays has partnered with a 3rd party property management company in Portland that focuses on both conventional and luxury properties. I am looking for an Onsite Leasing Manager to oversee the overall facilities of one of their properties in 155-unit apartment building in Portland.
Your new role:
- Ensures community’s revenue and occupancy goals by directing the community’s marketing, advertising, and sales activities, overseeing on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments, setting rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, develops, and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and implements creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic.
- Develops print and internet advertising strategies, uses available technology to promote the community and communicate with potential prospects, and uses the Company’s property management software to generate sales and leasing reports to monitor results.
- Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company’s standards for overall appearance and safety and develops activities and programs to enhance the salability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting “ready” units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance and accesses the Company’s internal resources as needed to support solution strategies.
- Makes presentations about marketing and leasing strategies and results to clients, owners, and other business managers.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s)
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2+ years of proven experience in leasing management, preferably in multifamily setting.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively manage a team and collaborate with other departments.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining records and documentation.
- Valid driver’s license & active car insurance.
What you'll get in return:
- Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
- Benefits: Excellent benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, and more.
- Rent Discount: 15% rent discount if the candidate chooses to live onsite.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.