IAM SailPoint Engineering & Support Consultant – CTP – Atlanta, GA – $150,000-$155,000
The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s/applicant’s qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client is seeking a IAM SailPoint Engineering & Support Consultant in Atlanta, GA.
Hays is seeking an Access and Identity Management (IDM/IAM) Engineer/ SailPoint Engineer to support the Identity & Access Management team within an Atlanta based client.
This team is responsible for the Identity Management Engineering & Operations of identities within the enterprise. This includes automating entitlement provisioning, certification, and policy creation. The IAM team is undergoing an exciting transition and implementing extensive technology upgrades and modernization efforts across identity governance within the organization.
Skills & Requirements
Functional areas and work experience should include over 5 years of experience in roles within any or a combination of the following: fine-grained access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, and Privileged Access Management, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation.
Must have at least 3 years’ experience within the build, execution, & support of SailPoint solutions including:
• Experience with SailPoint IdentityNow platform in a cloud environment (Ideally AWS)
o Performing work with APIs
o Performing configurations for Flat File, role mining, role creations, setting up certifications, and reporting experience
o Experience with Role Mining tools and technologies and a variety of roles/certifications using IdentityNow such as Business Owner Certifications, Manager Certifications, Role Membership/Content Certifications
• Extensive understanding of IAM concepts such as Directory services, SSO, federation, MFA, provisioning, access re-certification, role-based access control (RBAC) and separation of duties (SOD).
o Experience in Active Directory and/or LDAP management, AzureAD, SSO across multiple domains, MFA, Identity Governance
• Automation experience (Bash/Powershell/Python) or similar scripting and coding experience
• Working knowledge of database connections and SQL queries and experience developing SQL scripts and SQL Databases
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB, SSL/TLS, etc.)
Nice to Have/Preferred Experience:
• Experience implementing modern authentication solutions leveraging standard protocols and frameworks such as SAML, OAuth 2.0, OIDC
• Experience in key management in classic architectures as well as cloud technologies.
• AWS (AWS is preferred over other cloud environments)
• Banking, Financial Services, or experience in highly regulated industries is preferred.
• SailPoint certified or willing to be certified and other relevant certifications
• Palo Alto products
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance; PCI, SOX, NIST, ISO20000 and ISO27001, NIST, FISMA
• ITIL Methodology
• A solid understanding of system software design and development methodologies and implementation experience, using C#, .NET or Python common programming languages.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree(s) in Computer Science and/or a related field, or equivalent experience
• IAM related certifications preferred
• Cyber Security certifications preferred
We’re proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, time-off, 401(k) profit sharing plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays’ guiding principles is ‘do the right thing’. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.