Seeking a highly skilled and experienced Director of Property Management for a Class A Office Portfolio.
- Seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join a Dallas-based Commercial Real Estate firm that has a focus on Commercial Class A Properties. As the Director of Property Management, you will be responsible for the management and operations of a portfolio of high-quality office properties. Your role will involve developing and implementing strategic plans, maintaining tenant satisfaction, optimizing property performance, and ensuring the highest standards of service and efficiency.
- Develop and execute comprehensive property management strategies for the portfolio of Commercial Class A Office Properties, aligning with organizational goals and objectives.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the properties, including tenant relations, leasing, facility management, and maintenance activities.
- Implement leasing strategies to attract and retain high-quality tenants, negotiate lease agreements, and ensure lease compliance.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing tenants, addressing their needs, resolving issues, and ensuring high levels of tenant satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the leasing and marketing teams to develop and execute marketing and promotional initiatives to attract prospective tenants and maintain high occupancy rates.
- Develop and manage property budgets, monitor financial performance, and implement cost control measures to maximize revenue and minimize expenses.
- Conduct regular property inspections to ensure compliance with property standards, codes, and regulations, and oversee necessary repairs and maintenance activities.
- Coordinate and oversee capital improvement projects, renovations, and tenant buildouts to enhance property value and tenant experience.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and building codes, and address any legal or regulatory issues as they arise.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, investors, vendors, and external service providers to ensure smooth operations and effective partnerships.
- Analyze market trends, benchmark performance, and identify opportunities for operational improvement and value enhancement.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, emerging technologies, and sustainability initiatives related to commercial property management.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance to property management teams, fostering a culture of collaboration, professionalism, and excellence.
- Collaborate with senior management on strategic initiatives, budget planning, and overall portfolio performance.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, real estate, finance, or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
- Proven track record of at least 10 years of experience in commercial property management, with a focus on Class A office properties.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial real estate operations, property management principles, and leasing practices.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to analyze financial statements, budgets, and market data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team of property management professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with tenants, owners, and stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service and resolving issues effectively.
- Familiarity with property management software, financial analysis tools, and industry-specific technology platforms.
- Knowledge of local and national real estate laws, regulations, and building codes.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Property Manager (CPM) or Real Property Administrator (RPA) are highly desirable.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing multiple properties and priorities while delivering results within deadlines.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.