Data Protection Cyber Security Engineer – Contract or CTP – Alpharetta, GA – $60.00-$65.00/hr.
The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s/applicant’s qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client is seeking a Data Protection Cyber Security Engineer in Alpharetta, GA.
This position is to support Data Protection solutions for the company.
This security engineering role will need to have a strong experience in the following:
- Support and enhancement of Data Loss Prevention(DLP) technology.-Certificate/key Lifecycle Management.
-Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high -pressure environment.
Skills & Requirements
- A keen understanding of process and managing controls
- High level language understanding: python, powershell to support automation tasks.
- Good customer service and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with basic database querying: showing a basic understanding of reading or writing sql.
- Has experience in Cybersecurity Application support.
- Windows Admin level knowledge.
- Bachelor degree and 3-5 years of work experience in a system administration or cybersecurity engineering role.
- Application Support experience on a Linux platform, with system administration
- Familiarity with command prompt, including bash or sh or csh.
- Knowledge of incident and problem and change management
- Ability to communicate and document processes and tasks
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention(DLP) platforms and Certificate Lifecycle Management.
This position is a contract/temporary role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, 401K and Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays’ guiding principles is ‘do the right thing’. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.