Construction Project Manager required to manage new and renovation restaurant projects
About the company:
Seeking a Construction Project Manager position for an award-winning restaurant group in the DMV area. If you have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service and have an expertise in the construction high-end restaurant, hospitality, or commercial interior renovations, this is an excellent opportunity for you to consider. This Construction Project Manager will lead new restaurant construction activity for new restaurants that are being added into their portfolio, whilst also having oversight of the capital improvements to the existing restaurant portfolio.
About the role:
A snapshot of the key functions of this role include:
- Identifying, soliciting, and managing construction and facilities management vendors including architects, general contractors, kitchen designers, engineers, and food & beverage providers.
- Qualify vendors through the bidding and award procedures for new and renovation construction projects.
- Oversight and management of general contractors during construction including the schedule, budget, quality, and safety.
- Frequent visits to the construction site or the existing restaurant to work with the management team to ensure all facilities are running to maximum efficiency.
- Identifying maintenance/facility repairs and managing this process.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Experienced Construction Project Manager that can showcase a portfolio of restaurant or hospitality focused projects that are a combination of new build and renovations.
- Candidates will need to have general contracting experience but candidates who may gone into an owners representative or facilities management position will also be considered.
- A 4-year degree, ideally within Construction Management, Business Management, Architecture or Engineering discipline.
- Passionate, customer-centric professional with a team player approach.
What you get in return:
- Base salary up to $130k
- Annual bonus incentive
- 3 weeks starting PTO plus additional holiday observances.
- 401k match with a company match ranging from 3-6%.
- Company paid medical, vision and dental
- Annual promotion and salary reviews.
- Flexible work environment.
What you need to do now:
If you have interest in connecting to discuss this Construction Manager position and you have experience in building restaurants, click apply now. If this position is not for you or you don’t meet the requirements but you are still open to new opportunities, call me on 202-470-0641.