Construction Manager - Developer - Self-Storage
Your new company
As a commercial real estate developer, this company provides excellent employment opportunities where individuals work in a dynamic and challenging environment. The firm is built on the skills and the efforts of each employee and strives toward continuous development of a growing and prospering business.
Your new role
This position will work directly on portions of several self-storage builds. The Construction Manager (CM) is responsible for assisting with developing the construction plan, organizing delivery of all project components, coordinating subcontractors, and executing the contract with the client. Milestone tracking will be a critical component of this position. Our Construction Managers are driven and dedicated to our clients and partners, ensuring a quality project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Five (5)+years of commercial construction experience.
· Proficient in MS Project scheduling software.
· Strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return
· Industry-leading pay scale
· Full benefits
· 401(k) profit sharing plan
· Clearly defined Company Core Values, Mission, and Vision