Your new company
Join a reputable construction company, recognized as a leading player in the local market and great corporate culture.
Your new role
As CFO, you will be in charge of the accounting/finance team, providing insights for strategic decisions, new and ongoing projects control and supporting the CEO, liaising with other areas across the organization to steer business growth. Responsibilities include:
- Short and long term planning
- Capital structure, funding, loans
- Performance control
- Budgeting, forecasting
- Full cycle accounting, consolidation and reporting
- Project control, WIP, POC
- AP/AR, contracts, billing, payroll, fixed-assets
- Cash balances and forecast
- Relationship with CPA firm, law firm, banks, insurance firms and other external partners
What you'll need to succeed
You must have solid background in construction, as a finance/accounting executive, proven leadership experience. MBA, CPA, CMA are qualifications desired.
What you'll get in return
The company is willing to offer a competitive package for the right profile, joining the company with a long-term mindset.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.