US Equality & diversity promise
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Promise
- We believe that a culture built on trust, respect, equality and inclusivity will enable us to live our values, achieve our ambitions and deliver our purpose.
- We believe that diversity must be evident at all levels of our business and reflect the markets and communities we serve.
- We know that actions speak louder than words. Significant and enduring change will need our constant commitment.
- We will support equity, diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
- We will place no limits on where we attract talent to join Hays.
- Our hiring decisions will be made on talent and potential alone.
- We will encourage people to speak up and speak out so that all voices are heard and listened to.
- We want all our people to succeed and will strive to help them to fulfil their career ambitions.
- We are open to learning and understand we can always do better.
- We will support our clients, suppliers and partners to deliver on their own Equity, Diversity and Inclusion ambitions.
- We will strive to live our purpose of creating opportunities and improving lives in all that we do.
In FY22 we will:
- Establish regional plans and actions to deliver Equity, Diversity and Inclusion throughout our business.
- Set diversity targets appropriate to each area of the business.
- Extend our work with Hatch Analytics to new geographies and incorporate their findings into our plans.
- Forensically review who, how and why we promote across our whole business.
- Launch specific targets for female representation in Senior Leadership globally.
- Establish an Advisory Group of Senior Female Leaders to inform and support regional and global DE&I initiatives and actions to meet these targets.
- Develop a best practice approach to create a truly inclusive environment in all Hays’ businesses globally.
- Work with the Hays Helps initiative to support Our Purpose of Improving Lives and Creating Opportunities, specifically for under-represented demographics.